At Mayflowers, we create fine floral designs for homes, dream weddings and extraordinary events. We use only the freshest blooms to customize designs according to your taste. We specialize in romantic and contemporary designs.

Friday, August 27, 2010

For The DIY Bride!

I provide a bouquet making/ flower arranging lesson for the DIY bride who needs only a small amount of flowers for an intimate wedding! I can also order fresh flowers for the wedding day at a low cost!

From katherine Johnson (DIY BRIDE!)-

"My sister and I knew NOTHING about flowers or making flower arrangements when we met Emily a couple months before my July wedding. I'm not by nature an artistic sort of person, so I was a little nervous about trying my hand at putting together bouquets and a cake topper. Emily was absolutely fabulous! She was so welcoming to both my sister and me. She helped us choose flowers that were in season, reasonably priced, and relatively easy to work with. I really appreciated her insight and opinions into what we picked, but she was never once pushy. I left after one evening of "flower lessons" feeling really comfortable and excited about making my bouquets and a cake-topper. Anyone who wants to be involved in making their own flower arrangements, saving money, or just learning a good new skill should really consider talking to Emily."

And here are some pictures of the amazing job she did with the flowers for her wedding day!


















No comments:

Post a Comment